Ink Finance Biweekly Report # 17
December 2022 — Issue 17 （11.19–12.02）
On Nov. 21st, INKER DAO launched the “Create a video about Ink Finance and post on Youtube” Campaign to expand awareness of the Ink Finance brand. So far, there have been over ten videos created by Youtube influencers introducing Ink Finance from various perspectives, each trending with thousands of views.
On Nov.23rd, Inker DAO launched the WORLD CUP PREDICTION campaign highlighting proposal issuance on Ink finance. Participants predict the outcome of World Cup matches by casting a vote on each game proposal to earn INKR and USDT. Over 70 participants have cast their votes & have won rewards. The Campaign continues til the last match, the WORLD CUP FINAL! More participants will join this campaign as we close to the end and most intense portions of the tournament.
Ink Finance has hosted the 5th ”Talk to Team” program and received fantastic community questions. We are so grateful for the high Q&A engagement from members. This interactive approach brings the Ink Finance team and its community closer together. With every Talk to Team session, more and more members are showing their passion and loyalty to Ink Finance.
- Nasdaq published CEO Tony Tang’s byline article ‘ The Post-FTX Future of Financial Governance’ on 29th November under its Cryptocurrencies section.
- Leading data & tech-driven blockchain financial institution TokenInsight translated and published Ink Finance’s article 后 FTX 的未来金融治理
- Ink Finance was featured in the Siam Blockchain on December 1st: [บทสัมภาษณ์] ‘Camille Zhang’ ผู้ร่วมก่อตั้ง Ink Finance แพลตฟอร์มจัดการ DAO แบบครอบจักรวาล
Ongoing Business Development
1. Plug and play — Investment: Ink Finance enables users to activate the Investment function by setting up the investment committee. The following roles need to be selected for investment committees:
- Fund Administrator — In charge of fund setup and launch.
- Fund Manager — In charge of fund setup and investment decisions.
- Fund Risk Manager — In charge of verification and other approvals.
- Fund Liquidator — In charge of forced liquidation and dissolution of funds.
- Fund Auditor — In charge of auditing off-chain assets.
2. The Voting Power option is available now. DAO managers can initiate a proposal with three modes: Public only, Public and Board, and Board Only. When a proposal is set to be ‘ Public and Board’ , there will be two rounds of voting: the public will vote first, only when its passed, the board round will be active to continue.
Read more： Ink Finance Monthly Report # 16
About Ink Finance
Ink Finance is a one-stop financial management toolset that empowers DAOs with governance economy, asset or credit financing, investment management, and fiscal control, integrated via a plug-and-play framework. It aims to establish a gold standard for DAO financial management that can reshape financial organizations of the Web3 era.