Ink Finance Biweekly Report # 18
December 2022 — Issue 18（12.03–12.16）
On Dec. 15th, Ink Finance went live on CoinMarketCap, the leading source for crypto news, coin stats, and cryptocurrency tracking. To encourage crypto users to follow Ink Finance on CoinMarketCap INKER DAO launched the “Follow to share 100,000 INKR reward Campaign”. Within 24 hours from the start of the campaign, INK was on 1990 watchlists & 1000 new crypto users registered an INKR score account. We appreciate all your support as we continue to expand.
Ink Finance hosted the 6th “Talk to Team” program, and we received great community questions. INK’s Co-founder Camille led the discussion, and we are grateful for the high Q&A engagement from members. This interactive approach brings the Ink Finance team and its community closer. With every Talk to Team session, more and more members are showing excitement, passion, and brand loyalty to Ink Finance. Let’s see the highlights of this round of talking
- Game-changing technical upgrades, including #NFT payments, voting expansion, investment functions & more!
- INK Product and Market Planning for 2023
- Ink Finance technology an answer to the #FTXScandal
Ink Finance’s CEO, Tony Tang, has released a three part in-depth article series, ‘For DAOs That Are More Than Social Groups’, on Ink Finance’s medium page.
- Challenges in DAOs & Solution — Ink Finance: For DAOs That Are More Than Social Groups (part1.)…click to read
- A BaaS Platform for DAOs — Ink Finance: For DAOs That Are More Than Social Groups (part2.)…click to read
- Meet the Needs of Governance, Economy, Finance & Regulations — Ink Finance: For DAOs That Are More Than Social Groups (part3.)…click to read
Ongoing Business Development
After three months of non-stop development, Ink Finance has upgraded it’s whole platform with backend coding and frontend UX. Users can now enjoy the following functions on Ink Finance beta version via Avalanche Fuji, Polygon Mumbai, Ethereum Goerli, and BSC testnet.
- DAO creation process optimization. Creators can choose quick launch to deploy DAO contracts on-chain. At the same time, a complete configuration option is also available for users to set up customized governance rules, including importing/creating badges for DAO during creation.
- The system creates Committees shortcuts for managers to implement the “plug-and-play” model (Treasury, Community, Investment, Funding). The setup shortcuts are on the redesigned left panel. Only DAO board members can initiate a workflow and see this shortcut activated by the system.
- Biometric verification and legal verification components have been added to DAO management, bolstering its security.
- The treasury vaults (and all the UCVs) support NFT storage, and users can make NFT transactions and payments seamlessly on Ink Finance.
- Investment Committee is active for users to set up the managers onchain.
- The Voting Power option is available now. The modes are Public only, Public and Board, and Board Only.
Read more： Ink Finance Monthly Report # 17
About Ink Finance
Ink Finance is a one-stop financial management toolset that empowers DAOs with governance economy, asset or credit financing, investment management, and fiscal control, integrated via a plug-and-play framework. It aims to establish a gold standard for DAO financial management that can reshape financial organizations of the Web3 era.