True Convenience of “Plug-and-Play” — Ink Finance: For DAOs That Are More Than Social Groups (part4.)
INK’s various available fiscal and financial tools can be used like Lego blocks (plug-and-play) for a DAO that was bootstrapped from a barebone stage.
For example, when the DAO has the need of fundraising, it can set up a Funding Committee with its key managers proposed. Once this new Committee is voted into place, it can issue fundraising products that can directly be purchased by individuals, or exclusively underwritten by an external platform (such as Solv Finance), or be sold to an external investment DAO, or an investment club set up as an internal sub DAO. Another example: when at some later stage one of your DAO’s sub ecosystems wants to do some investment, they can quickly set up a sub DAO with only the Investment Committee, with its managers proposed and voted into position.
In all of these flexible plug-and-play use cases, all operations are transparent, financial accounts (UCVs) are isolated, and all managers with various duties are proposed and voted into their positions. It’s up to the organization to decide what level of identity verification to be imposed on the managers, to assure security and integrity.
INK’s beta version currently for public testing delivers some of the most important DAO management tools. One can see how INK implements the decision-making to execution in a systemic and secure way. When fully developed, INK can support some dynamic plug-and-play use cases:
- Investment syndicate or clubs：you may not need a DAO treasury, but since your DAO pools members’ funds for investment, you must set up an Investment Committee, which comes with the bare minimum risk management rules that you must implement;
- Large asset managers：in addition to Investment Committee(s)，you may setup a Treasury Committee to manage income and expenses at the organization level;
- Community DAO：you are unlikely to have Investment Committee, but definitely needs to set up Community Board, which includes its own social resource UCV and rules that are fundamental to community incentivization;
- Web3 gaming or metaverse：you are likely to originate rich NFT assets and therefore you will need external financing; Treasury Committee, Community Board, and Funding Committee are your necessary functional units.
- Taking a deeper look at how a large Web3 gaming community may work on INK: there are many guilds that manage various gaming NFTs internally and will need to obtain external liquidity through issuing financial products. Meanwhile, a group of members can spontaneously set up a sub DAO under the meta token banner, with the investment club being the organizational goal, and their target investments are the funding products issued by the guild sub DAOs. INK’s plug-and-play provides convenience and expedience for the formation, management, and financing services, to complete a closed-loop within the entire gaming ecosystem.
INK is built for the polymorphic Web3 DAOs of the future. No matter how large and diverse the vision of your DAO, you should try Ink Finance as long as it has, or may have, the following characteristics:
- Long-term strategic goals and need to dynamically evolve and pivot;
- Comprehensive economic systems with diverse incentives;
- A diversified organizational structure to maintain efficiency on the basis of decentralization;
- The potential of originating and the need to manage a wide variety of digital assets;
- Transparent fiscal control procedures and accountability;
- Clear financial needs, including investment and funding, and the use of various financial instruments;
- Potential of mapping real-world assets and values into the form of digital assets, and the need to finance them on-chain;
INK aims to establish a gold standard of financial DAO construction and operation that will serve the best decentralized organizations, including emerging venture capital and crypto managers and syndicate groups, Web3 protocols, and even traditional institutions such as auction houses, Fortune 500 corporations, and mainstream financial firms. With its highly integrated, professional, and flexible modules of operation and management, Ink Finance will continuously iterate with technological, financial, and regulatory bodies to properly serve the most innovative and ambitious clientele.