The Open Beta of Ink Finance is Online!
About the Ink Finance Webapp
The Ink Finance webapp delivers a no-code experience for DAOs to use Ink Finance protocol. This open beta version was released on 19th July, 2022 (UTC) for public test and comment. It encapsulates the most critical functions of the INK Governance Module, the framework of DAO creation and operations (proposing, voting, and treasury management).
Features of the Open Beta
Key features released with this version include:
- Multi-chain implementation (Avalanche and Ethereum)
- Identity verification via social media username & account (mock version)
- DAO creation, with voting parameters and the optional DAO badge
- Setup of treasury vault and treasury managers (operator, multi-signers, auditor)
- Management of periodic payrolls and ad hoc one-time payments
- Management and auditing of income revenues
The user guide to using these features is here
Not included in the Open Beta
- The INK Economy System, which builds a DAOs’ own staking engine and establishes economic relationship between the DAO and the Ink Finance protocol
- On-chain issued DeFi products
- Cross-chain financial governance
The open beta is compatible with the following computer systems:
- Desktop & laptop browsers (smartphone and pads are incompatible)
- Metamask wallet system
- Avalanche — Fuji testnet and Ethereum testnet
About Ink Finance
Ink Finance is a multi-chain infrastructure for financial-minded DAOs to construct and operate via a no-code experience, allowing them to issue, settle, and clear Non-fungible Financial Products, through a rigorous, transparent, and accountable process. As a Web3 SaaS, Ink Finance enables DAOs to establish their governance economy and competence, and to empower their growth via financial products.